WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center - Cardif Services, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Management Accounting Internal Control Analyst (M/F) for our Finance Business Unit, based in Porto.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in the FINANCE BUSINESS UNIT
- Within the international markets management accounting perimeter, elaboration and optimization of the financial risks management through the deployment / update of the second line of defense internal control framework, in accordance with the existing regulations and BNP Paribas Group Finance / Risk internal control guidelines;
- Contribute to the efficiency of the finance activities and controls of the international entities’ management accounting departments, by performing check & challenge review missions, issuing recommendations and proposing action plans;
- Coordinate and oversee the management of the Finance second line of defense teams on the international markets perimeter;
- Ensure the review (following a risk based approach) of the management accounting processes in order to identify, follow-up, and assess financial risks;
- Contribute to the drafting, promotion and effective application of internal control standards and governance memos within the international entities’ Management Accounting local departments.
AS OUR NEW MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING INTERNAL CONTROL ANALYST, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any business school;
- Previous experience in internal control, audit, management accounting or insurance business areas;
- Fluency in English. French is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit from:
- Meals allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Child allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (including spouse and descendants), Life Insurance, Travel Insurance;
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility;
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level;
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events;
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities;
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.