Procurement is based on three key principles:
Fairness and transparency
of supplier selection
search of the best ratio
a constant ambition
There are two ways to become a BNP Paribas supplier:
- accede to the preferred suppliers list for specific categories, i.e. IT Services, printers, suppliers of promotional items…,
- or be selected during a call for tender on a specific project.
Our procedures and tools aim to ensure decisions traceability in the suppliers selection.
CSR charter for BNP Paribas Suppliers
Particular attention is paid to the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy of suppliers when analyzing the offers. To find out more, take a look at the CSR charter for BNP Paribas Suppliers.
Our consultations are open to sheltered workshops.
A Buyer in BNP Paribas will work with suppliers in compliance with five requirements, of which all our employees are aware:
- compliance with professional norms, regulations and laws applicable to entities
- protection of group reputation
- fairness of supplier selection
- confidentiality in information exchanges
- independence from suppliers and control of conflicts of interest
“We're a dynamic and experienced team serving internal clients in the BNP Paribas Group: with our suppliers, we participate daily in improving operational performance. To do this we have a balanced and strong relationship with our suppliers.”
Buyer in BNP Paribas
Charter of Inter-Company Relations
We are a signatory of the Charter of Inter-Company Relations, under Inter-Company Relations Mediation in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, and have appointed an independent SME correspondent within the BNP Paribas Group:
BNP PARIBAS SME correspondent
ACI : CIK02A1
6 Boulevard des Capucines 75450 Paris Cedex 09 - France