About the job
The Project Manager’s mission is to facilitate and ensure the success of projects while striving for the continuous improvement of the project management methodologies and associated tools and techniques.
Your Main Activities Are
- Advise, manage or lead projects ensuring that the key project outcomes are delivered
- Ensure meaningful project structure and governance and the management of key stakeholders
- Provide method and expertise to frame and execute projects or specific project streams, on time, on quality and budget
- Organize and manage meetings and workshops using pertinent techniques and providing perceptive results
- Support clients in implementing project outcomes and follow-up outcomes with clients
- Support or manage the preparation and delivery of presentations and reporting for clients and management
- Provide continuous support to the other team members, including coaching opportunities
- Facilitate the knowledge sharing within the team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team and its methodologies
Profile and Skills to Success
- Masters in Business Management
- 3-4 years of previous experience in Project Management
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office Pack Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Results driven
- Attention to detail and rigor
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to manage and facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.