ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Develop the business and generate revenues with top-tier global and regional Private Banks in Asia, which translates into :
- Servicing and growing assets with existing clients and seize new opportunities with top-tier Private Banks in the region.
- Achieving the assigned sales target
- Cultivating and growing client relationships (depth and breadth) within client organisations
- Working closely with the entire Fund Distribution team to ensure the exchange of best practices and continuity in client coverage.
- Implementation of the sales plan/strategy to achieve the assigned sales targets.
- Initiate product and marketing ideas and actively organize and participate in business development meetings.
- Manage client relationships in the region, service and grow assets with existing clients.
- Help to identify new distributors, develop relationships and work closely with them. Open new business relationships and generate revenues from the latter.
- Conduct seminars and presentations to clients.
- Promote BNPP AM funds and thought leadership and raise the company’s profile and reputation in APAC.
- Ensure for sufficient interaction and knowledge of wholesale distribution clients in order to cross-fertilize ideas with colleagues.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity, market development and respond proactively to any market changes.
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Investment teams, Regional sales team, Client Management, Marketing, Compliance, Product, RFP, Legal
- External: Local asset managers, fund managers, gatekeepers, investment counselllors & advisors, relationship managers
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University educated with a degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related subject ;
- CFA or related qualification preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of the development of financial solutions and fund structuring
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in the asset management industry in Asia with proven client contacts and a solid industry network
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.