About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The
Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000
employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic
strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking &
Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and
financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk
management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop
long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their
business and investment strategies.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading
non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local
expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
We are currently looking for a full-time, external consultant.
Initial contract duration is 6 months, renewable.
The Project Manager is
responsible for managing and/or coordinating multiple complex and large-scale transformation projects in
parallel. These projects may cover any of a wide range of subjects including IT
systems, regulatory, risk or cost reduction projects.
The main tasks and
- Assisting the Head of Organisation’s team
with the management or coordination of complex large scale transformation
- Acting as Business Analyst or/and Project
Manager for local projects ensuring that projects result in the required
deliverables being provided on time and in line with the expected quality
and budget restrictions.
- Providing status reporting to track and
monitor running projects.
- Collecting new requirements from the
business, regulators, Head Office or local support functions.
- Analysing and proposing solutions for
improving processes (decreasing costs, increasing efficiency or
controlling risks). Solutions can be purely procedures based or can
require either implementation or modification of systems.
- Providing quality meeting minutes,
track&trace tools and other KPI files.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Big 4
consulting or Banking environment.
- Degree level education, preferably in
Business Administration, Economics or an Information Management related
study. Engineering degree is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management
methodologies (such as Prince 2, IPMP, SCRUM…).
- Excellent organisation skills and good
- Logical analysis and conceptual thinking
in problem solving and project management, ability to find solutions and
- Strong Business Process Modelling
- MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities are
a must. PowerBI or Visio are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to impact/influence decisions and
- Resilient, flexible, stress-resistant and
capable to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
Primary Location: NL-NH-AmsterdamJob Type: Vaste aanstellingJob: ORGANIZATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISSchedule: Fulltime