BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com), is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the strongest banks in the world. Headquartered in France, BNP Paribas has one of the largest international networks with operations in nearly 73 countries and more than 198,000 employees. The core businesses are:
- Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Retail Banking and Services (Domestic Markets and International Financial Services)
In 2010, BNP Paribas India (bank) celebrated its 150th anniversary in India.
BNP Paribas India Solutions Pvt Ltd.
BNP Paribas India Solutions Private Limited (BNPPISPL), established in 2005, is a global delivery centre and a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, one of the leading banking groups in the world. BNPP ISPL has more than 5500 professionals providing best-in-class IT, Operations and Finance services, predominantly to Corporate and Institutional Banking, one of the key business lines of BNP Paribas Group.
BNPP ISPL is currently looking for experienced professionals in the core finance domain in the areas of management accounting, financial reporting and accounting controls to service multiple BNP Paribas CIB locations worldwide.
Job and Person Specification
Job Role: Assistant Manager – Performance Management Expenses
Department: Finance Shared Services
Job Purpose :
The Jobholder is responsible for the timely and accurate production of the monthly management expenses and for supporting the annual expense budget & periodic forecasts.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain and update the referentials, including the static data master files for the monthly restructuration of the Expense allocation system
- Process expenses extracted from Accounting system, ensuring the accurate allocation of expenses at the cost centre level in cost allocation tool
- Perform updation of allocation keys and adjustments (incl. intercompany adjustments) in cost allocation/management reporting tool
- Perform reconciliation of expenses by entity between Financial and Management reporting tools and timely breaks solving, if any
- Perform reconciliation of the region's Headcount figures between HR and Finance tools
- Prepare and distribute monthly cost and headcount reports
- Provide assistance in responding to auditor’s questions / requests for information
- Participate in the collation and production of the annual expense budget and periodic forecasts, at the territorial level
Other Responsibilities :
- Assist in identifying process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Contribute to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Perform specific duties as assigned (e.g. coverage for colleagues)
- Participate in projects and upgrades of systems; e.g: User acceptance testing, Trouble-shooting after deployment.
Candidate Requirements for the role
Education Background: CA
# yrs experience
Atleast 4 years of experience in Management Accounting and Reporting
IT Skills: - Advanced Excel skills – essential
- SAP, Essbase/Smartview – preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solutions-oriented thinker who is able to generate ideas and drive efficiency
- Strong achievement drive with ability to work independently and collaboratively with various teams to ensure optimal work is done in a deadline-focused environment