At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Multichannel CRM application is a complex multi-channel digital banking platform widely used across the bank. This platform generates customer opportunities and distributes across various channels such as ATM/Mobile/Online Banking/Direct mail/branch applications to support bank businesses including Retail banking, Wealth Management, and Small/Medium Business.
This role will evaluate and recommend various technical solutions to meet business requirements. Develop proposals and conduct cost benefits analysis. Provide system configurations and interface strategies. Evaluate technologies and business strategy to develop IT applications strategic direction. Develop and document project plans, budgets, and schedules and provide team oversight for large, complex projects. Research new developments in software and keep current on techniques and tools enabling system proficiencies and performance improvements.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead software design services and contribute to application architecture and design
- Conduct complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Review and develop improvements to system requirements and business processes; code, test, debug and implement software solutions
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and establish improvements to increase efficiency
- Develop software policies, standards and procedures
- Revise and approve test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and technology strategy
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Manage and mentor the tasks of team of engineers and their delivery.
- Coordinate and communicate application support activities with key stakeholders
10+ years’ experience in Information Technology, web
application development, software development
Banking/financial services domain experience (digital/online
banking, payments, customer onboarding etc.)
Experience with methodologies including Design patterns, MVC
architecture and object oriented design
Strong experience in Python development
Unix/Linux bash shell programming, RDBMS
Proven experience with architecture and application
development using JAVA/J2EE technologies
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
Full stack development
UI/Web framework such as Struts, and Spring
and/or Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap)
Experience with middleware platforms and messaging
SOAP and RESTful Web Services experience
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology