Senior Support Analyst
About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
APAC Cash Management production support.
Senior Support Analyst
27th Nov 2019
CIB Production – CBBP IT
ISPL - MUMBAI
Business Line / Function:----
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Responsible for the orderly movement of software from development through user acceptance testing into production. Responsible for application packaging in the NT environment to enhance the integrity of the software promotion process.
This resource type focuses on gaining technical expertise and developing business relationships as well as making decisions or recommendations for solutions which may impact the overall outcome of the assignment. Additionally, this resource should demonstrate the ability to work closely with clients/users to meet their requirements. This level should typically be used for a mid-level, more seasoned, fully proficient resource.
Experience Level : (5-7 yrs)
• Production Support for Cash applications
• Investigate & resolve problems related to problems in existing systems in order to ensure smooth functioning of IT systems
• Liaise with ITIP/Infrastructure teams to ensure proper system configurations and hardware performance efficiencies
• Provide support in shifts, on call support for weekday/weekend support & special support for ISPL holidays (on need basis)
• Implement & follow APS processes for Production Incidents, Service Requests, Problem Management, and Change Requests.
• Contribute towards ensuring DR readiness of all production applications
• Contribute towards resolving Hardware, Software & Application related security vulnerabilities
• Manage housekeeping, upgrades, installation, backup/restore & adherence to DR plans so as to ensure smooth functioning of existing systems.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Good team player, able to communicate and co-ordinate with various teams across different regions, good analytical skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
JAVA / J2EE / Struts
Good to have - Geneos,Autosys,SVN and Service Now
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)