About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients
We are looking for a full-time
HR Business Partner
to join our Amsterdam office to support our Corporate & Investment Banking teams with a global remit. You will be supporting senior leaders in the business to help them make decisions with a people focus and in line with their people strategy. Recommending improvements, new ways of working and strengthening managers' capabilities will come natural to you. A good understanding of needs and ways of working is key!
No two days will be the same with this role where you will be rolling up your sleeves to support day-to-day people needs, building strong relationships with managers and your client group, as well as identifying issues and solving problems. We offer a trusting and transparent working environment which needs continuous improvement which you can optimise for impact. You will be able to support on multiple projects.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be analytically orientated and build relationships with ease.
- Resourcing; support in the delivery of high quality end to end recruitment and selection service to internal clients (recruiting managers) for all levels of recruiting and via the management of external search agents, from requirements definition through to new hire integration into the company. Includes management of internal and external searches, and participate in the final selection, employment contract negotiations.
- Talent Management; support delivery and development of effective career development / training to the client groups. Support in the effective implementation of global and local policies, training needs analysis, fulfilment, management of individual personal development plans and evaluation within budget guidelines. Manage external provision where required and organize events in line with business needs.
- Employee Relations; keep up to date with developments in employment legislation, advise managers and employees proactively on legal aspects, study and edit company agreements. Act as a confidant to staff within the business on a range of professional matters as required.
- Advisory Services (general); provide front line advice to line management in tackling a range of personnel issues within their department, with a focus on the provision of pragmatic solutions. Provide proactive and accurate advise to Head of HR and general management and employees.
- Expatriate Management; supporting in seeking solutions for legal, fiscal & social issues.
- HR Administration; provide proactive and high quality support to the local input for administration of all employee data and ensure payroll is processed smoothly every month.in various systems.
- HR Projects (General); responsible for the quality and timely delivery of HR related projects that have been appointed to the employee.
HBO/University level, with appropriate professional qualifications preferred in or related to the field of HR/ Personnel management (e.g.HBO Personeel & Arbeid)
Extensive experience in human resources management, ideally within the financial sector.
Demonstrated experience in Dutch employment law and employee relations.
Experience in working in an international company and/or multinational environment, with understanding of multicultural issues and a matrix management structureTechnical Skills/knowledge and general competences
Advanced HR knowledge, communications & advising skills
In depth knowledge of HR processes and functions, and running operational HR
Strong experience in facilitation of organizational change
Fluency both in writing and verbal in Dutch
Focus on delivery