The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Client Account Manager is the guarantor of the customer relationship of Transfer Agent in France Operations.
Client Account Manager is the single point of contact within the department for his clients, monitors activities for their accounts with the aim of ensuring excellent quality of the relationship on an ongoing basis.
Client Account Manager with French
- Work jointly with the Business Implementation and Coverage teams in the context of a new client relationship
- Define the information circuits with the various players (Management Company, Custodian, Custodian Function, Middle Office, Valuator, etc.) and ensure that all processing procedures are operational
- Describe any specific procedures, including any reporting requirements requested by the client,
- Participate in the drafting of the Service Level Agreements and ensure their signature before the start up
- Monitor customer relations on a daily basis and guarantee the quality,
- Ensure that agreements are respected
- Process all types of requests from our clients
- Ensure coordination between the different internal teams in order to provide a single and coherent response to the client
- Produce and put in place client files to detail the operational details and contacts of each client
- Monitor operational incidents that have an impact on the team
- Contribute to Service Reviews organized with the client
- Very good English, fluent French
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in client communication
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.