At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for leading and providing expertise on several areas of QA testing services (Functional ,Automation, Performance, SOA and Database) for the one or more applications. Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and implementation of various testing services. Works in a team or independently in a fast paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Develop, improve and implement Test Plans and strategies.
- Utilize the available Enterprise QA testing tools to develop Automation/Performance/SOA suites.
- Work closely with QA Architect to implement, maintain and improve the library of reusable functions in the enterprise Automation/performance framework.
- Participate in the constant improvement of Test Automation/Performance/SOA/Database best practices
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model)
- Ensure adherence to the QA-TCoE Test processes and standards.
- Provide technical expertise of system architecture, drive and recommend optimal testing strategies for various products and applications.
- Provide training to junior QA resources on Testing strategies, standards, tools and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology