- Closely monitor and control the Bank’s Nostro (cash) positions and provide squaring figures to the ALM desk.
- Analysis (audit trail) of the cases once outstanding Nostro items are cleared (responsibilities and actions taken to prevent same errors when it’s possible).
- Reconciliation between Front Office and Back Office systems and Back Office and accounting Systems.
- Liaise with Capital Markets Middle Office (CMMO) to resolve outstanding issue & clarify any doubts.
- Suspense Account Monitoring and Clearing
- Posting of appropriate accounting if needed to reflect the correct entries for the deal
- Respond and provide quick resolution to the ALM/Treasury, Finance queries
- Work closely with the Gulf settlements & Gulf confirmations team to resolve issues
- Opening on Nostro accounts for the sites and RMA maintenance activities.
- Assist in validating and controlling that all end of day tasks are performed.
- Participate in training and updating procedures, tools and systems.
- Contribute to both global and local projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments and teams, Front Office, Middle Office, Finance and Regional Banking Operations (RBO).
- Control workflow of GMO ensuring high productivity and Group safety standards.
- Review incidents reported by CMBO and follow up on preventative actions.
- Contribute to Permanent Control framework
- Transversal involvement
Provide professional comments & initiative to ensure relevant & sufficient reconciliation in place
Be initiative, communicate with process workflow, F2B & other control sites on enhancement & development of new products or STP process
Ensuring relevant governance cascades are created and maintained
Managing Stakeholder meetings as agreed per service line agreement.
Handling stress project
Seamless execution of projects
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong Preference to have Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics, Mathematics or Finance.
- Strong Treasury (Rate / Bonds) & Equity derivatives products & operations process knowledge.
- Strong Preference to have MS skills (VBA, Excel, Access) would be a significant plus.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- 5-7 years working experience in relevant areas (Operations)
- Bachelor or Master Degree on Banking & Finance / Economics / Mathematics
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Resilience, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Critical thinkingTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to develop others & improve their skills