In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Counterparty Credit Analyst, specializing in Hedge Funds, Regulated Funds and Asset Managers. To apply and implement risk management framework and policies.
- Performing regular credit analysis, due diligence, and providing credit recommendations with respect to the delegated perimeter of funds (hedge funds asset managers and regulated funds);
- Assessing risks of Global Markets OTC derivatives transactions with funds and providing trade approval and collateral requirements as appropriate;
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance of data and reporting related to fund counterparties and associated activities (e.g. NAV and performance, audited financials, due diligence visits, dashboards, etc.);
- Recommending and negotiating credit terms in legal documentation with counterparties;
- Representing RISK I2S in discussion with business and other functions for matters related to APAC funds.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Business / Mathematics / Engineering Degree - Masters
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field;
- Proactive, with ability to multi-task;
- Good understanding of Capital Markets trading products, particularly in equity, fixed income and derivatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Sound organization and interpersonal skills.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Client focused, Adaptability, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Analytical Ability, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to manage a project