Why BNP Paribas?
Joining BNP Paribas means joining a Group that's constantly transforming itself in order to adapt to our changing society and to build the world of tomorrow. Applying to work at BNP Paribas is not just about applying for a job, it's about giving meaning to your work! And to meet these challenges, we need skills and competencies at all levels. So, whether you're a student, a recent graduate, a junior or an expert, there's certainly a position that's perfectly suited to you with us! #JoinForImpact
Joining BNP Paribas means choosing a responsible employerYou may already know us, but here's a quick overview of who we are and what we do: a leading banking institution with 193,000 employees in 68 countries. Joining us means becoming part of a solid, ethical and culturally rich group that is fully committed to more sustainable and inclusive finance. Faced with the societal and environmental issues that challenge the entire planet, BNP Paribas has been transforming itself for several years, with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals as its compass. So, are you ready to make your contribution to more responsible and evenly shared growth?
Commit to the climate and to sustainable finance
Joining BNP Paribas means choosing a Group that:
- helps its clients - individuals, companies and institutions - to make their own energy transition and supports start-ups that contribute, through their innovations, to a more sustainable society;
- is increasing its actions and commitments to help achieve the objectives of the Paris Agreement;
- works with others - NGOs, companies, states, etc. - through numerous coalitions. In particular, the Group has joined the Net-Zero Banking Alliance created by the UN Environment in 2021.
A commitment rewarded by the Euromoney Global Awards 2021, which recognizes BNP Paribas as a leader among the players mobilized to create a truly sustainable economy.
Commit to diversity and gender equality
For more than 15 years, BNP Paribas has actively promoted gender equality as a leading employer and economic player. Our CEO, Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, was for 3 years "thematic champion" of the UN Women's HeForShe movement.
We also support strongly committed actors such as the association promoting gender equality #JamaisSansElles.
Diversity is not an empty word for us. We took strong commitments in this area as well as very concrete actions to ensure that everyone feels fully integrated and in their place.
Get involved in an internal network to change thing
Many internal employee networks are in place to empower you to act and challenge the status quo. A few examples:
- BNP Paribas PRIDE, which is very active in favour of the LGBT+ cause;
- BNP Paribas MixCity, which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the company;
- Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness;
- the very new CulturAll movement, which promotes diversity of origins.
Will you soon be joining the 30,000 employees who are members of one of our many internal networks?
Joining BNP Paribas means choosing a company that dedicate time to others
Do you want to devote time to causes and charities that are important to you? It's possible with our #1MillionHours2Help volunteer programme. Take part in this innovative approach that appeals to those who want to make their daily lives more meaningful.
It's great to work, but feeling good about your job is even better!
Work/life balance, teleworking, social benefits, agile working methods... there's no shortage of options. Join us!
Photos : ©candy1812 / bernardbodo / WavebreakMediaMicro / auremar / REDPIXEL