What does a career in Financing and Investment offer?
- A multitude of roles, from coverage advisory through multi-asset and quantitative investment solutions, cash management and financial market activities to capital markets (debt and equity capital markets).
- A broad spectrum of clients across global markets, from corporate (SMEs, mid-size companies, unicorns and corporate groups) to institutional (insurance, banking, public sector, investment funds, etc.) and family offices.
Roles include Sales Executive, Structurer, Trader, Fund Manager, Asset Manager, M&A Adviser, Coverage Analyst, Investment Officer, etc.
Key figures for BNP Paribas Financing and Investment:
dedicated to helping our corporate clients transition to a low-carbon economy by 2025.
in green bonds issued in 2021 (global No. 2) as joint bookrunner.
Why should you choose BNP Paribas for your career in Financing and Investment?
- For our expertise in these well-established sectors; expertise that is regularly recognised with awards, including Structured Products House of the Year (Global Capital) and Bond & Loan House of the Year (IFR) in 2021 alone.
- For the Group's leading position in the sustainable finance market - World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance (Euromoney, 2022), a pioneering and ongoing commitment to developing sustainable financial products and services, and assisting our clients in their integration of ESG criteria
- To play a central role in making strategic decisions that have a decisive impact on our clients and the Group.
What career development prospects do these roles offer?
Joining our financing and investment teams at BNP Paribas is a great opportunity to:
- Interact with a wide range of professions and areas of expertise, while building a strong personal network.
- Work with teams in more than 60 countries, and take advantage of all the related opportunities.
- Develop skills that will be of value for your future career: responsiveness, analytical skills, uncompromising attention to detail, risk management and other technical skills. Success in financing and investment increasingly requires a combination of these skills!
Do you want to help build the innovative, responsible and sustainable financing solutions of tomorrow? Then we have opportunities for you!
Our Financing and Investment vacancies
“Having done a fair bit of globetrotting as part of my studies, first in Mexico and Brazil, and then in New York, where I worked on funding energy and infrastructure projects in Latin America, I wanted to come back to Paris. BNP Paribas then gave me more opportunities in precisely this area of finance!”
Photo © Steve Smith