- World's Best Bank for Markets
- World's Best Bank for Corporates
- World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance
- World's Best ESG Data & Technology
- Western Europe's Best Bank for Financing
- Western Europe's Best Investment Bank
- Western Europe's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance
- Latin America's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance
- Best Investment Bank in France
- Best Investment Bank in Netherlands
- Best Bank in Belgium (BNP Paribas Fortis)
- Best Investment Bank in Belgium (BNP Paribas Fortis)
Access the Euromoney announcements below.
"These awards reflect the Group’s investments in innovation, as well as the strength of its integrated model allowing our corporate clients to reach global markets thanks to the expertise of local teams, in Europe, the Americas and the APAC region. They also recognise our consistent efforts to incentivise and facilitate our clients’ transition to a more sustainable economy.”
Supporting corporate clients in Europe and around the world
The Euromoney awards reflect the Bank’s European leadership, its global reach with embedded local knowledge, its capacity to leverage a unique integrated model and to bring robust science-based sustainable solutions with expertise to all its clients.
The trusted relationships the Group has built with clients across all its businesses, its investments in technology and innovation, as well as its longstanding transitions leadership across its businesses are core to its recently announced GTS 2025 strategic plan: to become a banking leader in our markets and beyond, a leader in technology, and a leader in sustainable finance.
“True sustainable finance requires profound transformations, to which we have aspired since several years. In addition to our commitments to society and to our clients, we need to ensure that we have robust data enabling every ESG element of our proposed transformation to rely on a very real and robust process. A lot remains to be done but being awarded both Best Bank for Sustainable Finance and Best Bank for ESG Data shows that we are heading in the right direction.”
Why did Euromoney attribute these awards? Read the announcements to find out in detail ...
Follow the links to the announcements:
Photo credits: Antony McAulay, joyt, Farknot Architect