On March 28th, 2018, NGO network Banktrack – in partnership with 55 militant NGOs, among which...
- N°1 : bookrunner for corporate bonds in euros (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Euro investment-grade corporate bond house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 : Credit research house of the year (Euromoney award)
- N°1 : European loan house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 for syndicated loans in EMEA (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Equity derivatives house of the year (Risk award)
- N°1 : Commodity Bank of the Year (Trade Finance award)
- N°1 for Mergers and Acquisitions in France (Dealogic)
To showcase their numerous awards, they are staging a unique spectacle in Paris: 10 buses on lines 82 (Neuilly-Luxembourg) and 52 (Parc de Saint Cloud-Opéra) will be decked out in CIB's colors through the end of July.
Read moreAll news
Sébastien Soleille, Head of Energy Transition and Environment at BNP Paribas' CSR Department,...
“Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations”: BNP Paribas, 1st European bank in terms of sustainable development
In 2019, BNP Paribas appears for the fifth year running on the list of the “Global 100 Most...