In 2017, BNP Paribas was listed on LinkedIn’s ranking of the 25 most sought-after employers in...
- N°1 : bookrunner for corporate bonds in euros (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Euro investment-grade corporate bond house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 : Credit research house of the year (Euromoney award)
- N°1 : European loan house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 for syndicated loans in EMEA (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Equity derivatives house of the year (Risk award)
- N°1 : Commodity Bank of the Year (Trade Finance award)
- N°1 for Mergers and Acquisitions in France (Dealogic)
To showcase their numerous awards, they are staging a unique spectacle in Paris: 10 buses on lines 82 (Neuilly-Luxembourg) and 52 (Parc de Saint Cloud-Opéra) will be decked out in CIB's colors through the end of July.
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas was named the “World’s Best Bank for Corporates” at the 2017 Euromoney Awards...
Paris, London, Hong Kong. Back in Hong Kong after having spent several years in Europe, Bernice...