BNP Paribas confirms its position among leaders of the banking sector, placing itself in the top...
- N°1 : bookrunner for corporate bonds in euros (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Euro investment-grade corporate bond house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 : Credit research house of the year (Euromoney award)
- N°1 : European loan house of the year (IFR award)
- N°1 for syndicated loans in EMEA (IFR - Thomson Financial)
- N°1 : Equity derivatives house of the year (Risk award)
- N°1 : Commodity Bank of the Year (Trade Finance award)
- N°1 for Mergers and Acquisitions in France (Dealogic)
To showcase their numerous awards, they are staging a unique spectacle in Paris: 10 buses on lines 82 (Neuilly-Luxembourg) and 52 (Parc de Saint Cloud-Opéra) will be decked out in CIB's colors through the end of July.
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas obtains the maximum rating of A1+ following its second solicited rating, established...
In 2021, for the seventh consecutive year, BNP Paribas is a constituent of the recognised...