We are looking for a Business Analyst with a technical background to work in our IT department within BNP Paribas Real Estate. The role is situated within our Business Systems Team and will work directly with Developers, Project Managers, IT Business Analysts, and key business stakeholders to drive, co-ordinate and deliver system enhancements and large scale multi-functional and cross-platform projects.
The role will report to the Head of Business Systems and work as a facilitator of system change between the business product/process owners and IT resources. Responsible for establishing and refining requirements, co-ordinating delivery of change and supporting the testing and release processes.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with a market leading real estate firm that has many years of experience and long-lasting clients, whilst also enjoying working within a small IT delivery team. A core responsibility of this role is to understand, challenge, and improve the processes and systems available to our business line stakeholders – ensuring the user journey and system functionality meets the high expectations and provides a thorough and simple user journey.
- Strong MS Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Creative and energetic approach to tackling challenges
- Excellent at utilising process mapping in analysis and using appropriate tools (i.e. Visio)
- Proficient at producing proof-of-concepts and wireframes for suggested solutions
- Ability to engage and communicate proactively and effectively at all levels of the business
- Highly skilled in writing technical and functional design documentation
- Skilled at creatively eliciting and interpreting requirements through various methods
- 5+ years-experience in a Business Analyst role writing requirements and specifications for a range of development and testing teams (onshore, offshore, software house, in-house, contractor, agile, waterfall)
- Ability to use SQL to provide analysis on data within application databases
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 or similar ERP / CRM platforms
- Knowledge and experience of Property Management systems such as; MRI Horizon, Reapit or similar
- BPMN/UML type diagrammatic experience
- Experience within the real estate industry, specifically around residential sales and lettings and/or rural property management
- Experience of task and defect tracking tools such as Jira
Travel Requirements & Remote Working
The role will be predominantly based in our head office at 5 Aldermanbury Square, which is a 6-minute walk from Moorgate tube station. The Business Systems Team are working semi-remotely and this role would be required to be in the office at least 1-2 days-per working week.
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
Heath & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index