About the job
To support the deployment of the platforms (preparation, implementation, follow up) and liaise with the EMEA countries to ensure good communication and transition for all strategic initiatives impacting CLM Due Diligence. To coordinate the deployment and maintenance of transformation initiatives, we need a person to follow-up, monitor and coordinate on behalf DD EMEA Management along with other missions.
Your Main Activities Are
- Monitor Production: discuss capacity/resources to manage production, monitor volumes and quality, monitor training and SOP, define and prepare KPIs to report to the management
- Coordinate the implementation and deployment of Target Operating Model defined by central teams at local level (including policies, SOP, processes and IT deployment
- Gather feedback from team on existing set up, processes and tools: business and tools requirements/enhancements and liaise with central teams
- Prepare, monitor and follow up the different waves of deployment of the platforms on EMEA countries
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master’s degree (Management, Engineering, Economics or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAP Business Object
- Able to manipulate big set of data, analyse them and provide dashboards and analysis on the activity
- Good written and spoken English
- Analytical skills
- Project management techniques
- Planning and time management
- Risk management
- Data management
- CIB environment (organization and métiers) appreciated but not required
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Proactivity & ability to investigate on topics linked to data quality autonomously
- Curious and inventive when faced with challenging problems
About the Team
- Within the CIB pole of BNPP, Client Management Due Diligence teams (DD teams) are in charge of onboarding new clients efficiently and responsible for the recertification process for existing clients. The role of the EMEA Due Diligence Coordination and Governance team is to ensure that those Due Diligence teams across EMEA have a consistent approach. CLM EMEA DD Coordination team ensures that the target operating model defined at Global level is implemented across the region, monitor that production targets are reached and maintained in each country in line with central plan, monitors that quality targets are reached in each country and deploys a KYC quality assurance framework in all countries. The team also makes sure that work is coordinated globally with local oversight to ensure adherence to all relevant local laws and regulations, works closely with the business to understand the clients and provide a service that clients value. It also must work with Compliance to ensure that it provides what the Regulators require. Team is located in Brussels, London, Paris however its scope covers all EMEA Due Diligence teams (28 countries).
- The bank has decided to develop 2 platforms in Lisbon and ISPL in order to support all EMEA DD teams. One of the main objectives will be to support the deployment of the platforms (preparation, implementation, follow up) and liaise with the EMEA countries to ensure good communication and transition for all strategic initiatives impacting CLM Due Diligence. To coordinate the deployment and maintenance of transformation initiatives, we need a person to follow-up, monitor and coordinate on behalf DD EMEA Management along with other missions.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.