As a Professional Account Manager, Marie-Line Eyermann helps business owners develop their...
Industry thought leaders were brought together in London to discuss the rapid technological changes taking place and how they are providing challenges and opportunities within the industry.
Topics relative to this debate were about the client’s needs, adapting services in wealth management and increasing revenues in an industry that is rapidly changing and in research of disruptive innovation.
In conclusion of this talk:
- Retail banking has embraced technology, private banking has not
- Technology push is about improving customer care
- Clarity and simplicity is important
- Communication needs to be two-way
- The right to fail is key to innovation.
Read moreAll news
Viva Technology, the international innovation and start up show will be held in Paris from 16 to...
From Thursday 16 to Saturday 18 May 2019, BNP Paribas is taking part in the Viva Technology...