On 24 November 2016, "the best" of Europe’s innovators met in Barcelona for a summit to wrap...
Industry thought leaders were brought together in London to discuss the rapid technological changes taking place and how they are providing challenges and opportunities within the industry.
Topics relative to this debate were about the client’s needs, adapting services in wealth management and increasing revenues in an industry that is rapidly changing and in research of disruptive innovation.
In conclusion of this talk:
- Retail banking has embraced technology, private banking has not
- Technology push is about improving customer care
- Clarity and simplicity is important
- Communication needs to be two-way
- The right to fail is key to innovation.
Chedy Riahi, Innovation Project Manager at BNP Paribas tells his missions in 5 questions
BNP Paribas Fortis is investing in Imec.xpand, a fund intended to create technology companies....