In January 2017, BNP Paribas launched a partnership with Plug and Play, an international FinTech...
Industry thought leaders were brought together in London to discuss the rapid technological changes taking place and how they are providing challenges and opportunities within the industry.
Topics relative to this debate were about the client’s needs, adapting services in wealth management and increasing revenues in an industry that is rapidly changing and in research of disruptive innovation.
In conclusion of this talk:
- Retail banking has embraced technology, private banking has not
- Technology push is about improving customer care
- Clarity and simplicity is important
- Communication needs to be two-way
- The right to fail is key to innovation.
Read moreAll news
“In Europe, this wave of innovation will give a boost to additional growth”, Jean-Laurent Bonnafé - Les Echos
Interview with Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, Director and Chief Executive Officer of BNP Paribas - by...
Viva Technology, the international innovation and start up show will be held in Paris from 16 to...