Alongside BNP Paribas, be a part of the Convergences 2015 world Forum!
30.08.2012 | CSR
Three individuals will be representing BNP Paribas at the podium, namely François Villeroy de Galhau, Chief Operating Officer; François Debiesse, President of the Fondation de l'Orangerie; and Emmanuel de Lutzel, Head of Microfinance.
The 2012 programme includes:
2 professional days at the Palais Brongniart
- 50 lectures, round tables and workshops concerning issues raised by professionals from the sector
- A networking area and a Professional Marketplace with over 100 stands to foster exchanges and partnerships between actors involved in international solidarity, social entrepreneurship, the social- and solidarity-based economy, microfinance, corporate businesses, public institutions, universities and the media
A “Great Debates” Day at Paris City Hall
- Debates with Le Monde newspaper and prestigious panelists
- Convergences 2015 Awards Ceremony
- Launching of the 2nd edition of the Barometer of Social Entrepreneurship and other publications (3rd edition of the Barometer of Microfinance, etc.)
Don't miss this chance to be a part of this major event in the fight against poverty and inequality!