Following last year’s success, the VR Arles Festival is setting up for the summer months, from...
On 19, 20 and 21 September 2012, the Convergences 2015 world Forum will bring together over 3,000 professionals interested in exchanging ideas on how to alleviate poverty in developed and developing countries alike. Offering a rich and diversified programme, this 5th edition will feature over 150 corporate, institutional, media and academic partners, not to mention 300 speakers and international experts on international solidarity, social entrepreneurship, the social- and solidarity-based economy, microfinance, corporate business and public institutions.
Three individuals will be representing BNP Paribas at the podium, namely François Villeroy de Galhau, Chief Operating Officer; François Debiesse, President of the Fondation de l'Orangerie; and Emmanuel de Lutzel, Head of Microfinance.
The 2012 programme includes:
2 professional days at the Palais Brongniart
- 50 lectures, round tables and workshops concerning issues raised by professionals from the sector
- A networking area and a Professional Marketplace with over 100 stands to foster exchanges and partnerships between actors involved in international solidarity, social entrepreneurship, the social- and solidarity-based economy, microfinance, corporate businesses, public institutions, universities and the media
A “Great Debates” Day at Paris City Hall
- Debates with Le Monde newspaper and prestigious panelists
- Convergences 2015 Awards Ceremony
- Launching of the 2nd edition of the Barometer of Social Entrepreneurship and other publications (3rd edition of the Barometer of Microfinance, etc.)
Don't miss this chance to be a part of this major event in the fight against poverty and inequality!
Emojis, smileys and hashtags. Today, every bank uses social media. Social media platforms help...