Your Main Activities Are
- Working with client data and analytics team for Client Development reporting
- Promoting automation of Client Development deliverables, acting as the bridge between IT teams and the business
- Producing relevant documentation to be used in regional and global client reviews
- Preparing regular reports measuring the performance of the business
- Analysing the results from external surveys to be distributed to the business
- Supervising client data quality
- Overseeing the systematic follow-up on all action points from account plans and client reviews
- Promoting the usage of Client Development’s reports and Client Relationship Management’s tools
- Maintaining the team’s SharePoint page
- Managing Client Development’s master files
Profile and Skills to Success
- An overall understanding and interest in the financial world
- Strong interpersonal skills and a structured, methodical approach
- Results oriented with track record of achieving established targets
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written in both native and English languages
- Ability to translate technical into business terms, and vice-versa
- Organizationally sensitive and a team player
- Ability to prioritize by considering possible impact on the business
- Passion, tenacity and resilience in an ever changing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management tools
- VBA and/or Python skills are a plus.
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
About the Team
Client Development supports Global & Regional Sales, Trading and Markets 360 Heads in driving steady increases of wallet shares and client profitability with target clients, through client forums, client prioritization, client planning and survey intelligence.
The local team’s main goal is to help the team specialists in London, New York and Hong Kong encouraging more rigour to the sales process globally by providing them all the necessary information to drive accurate business decisions. The team promotes and directly contributes to reporting automation for a greater level of client intelligence and information-sharing.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.