BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With around 38,000 people in 53 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking – Corporate Coverage
Within the Corporate Coverage Division, one of the mission is to provide a critical contribution to facilitate well informed Credit Decision providing at the same time added-value to the business and to contribute to the monitoring of the risk.
Under the supervision of the tutor and in close coordination with bankers in charge of commercial relationships, the Intern will support the team by:
· studying corporate financial statements and preparing financial analysis (spreadsheets, cash flow analysis, ratios, etc.);
· identifying key credit risks when assessing the business sector, competitive position, management, ownership and environment of the company (clients, providers, cycles etc);
· help identifying and assessing transactional risks and their mitigants;
· writing (in English) a Credit Proposal, including the assessment of a Counterparty Rating;
What we expect from you
· Education: Master degree in Economics;
· Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; well organized; precision.
· Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Strong analytical and presentation skills. Good knowledge of financial analysis and accounting. Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience in credit analysis is a plus.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address:
BNP Paribas in Italia - Offerte di Lavoro
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77; Codice Pari Opportunità)