About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Financial Operating Platform :
Strong presence in 15 countries across the globe with a proven track record of delivering quality service, within the expected Turn Around Time ( TAT) and with ability to challenge Status Quo and share Best Practices
- Vendor Set up and modification
- Processing of Invoice
- Processing payments
- Processing of staff claims as per the expense policy of specific locations.
Associate – Accounts Payable
Business Line / Function:
CIB ITO QE
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Should able to process invoice payments as per given process & policies
- Should process invoice payments with high accuracy.
- Should complete the task as per given timelines.
- Should able to identify process risk & provide desire solutions to mitigate the risk.
- Should able to manage client’s query & should provide them solutions to their issues.
- Willingness to take initiatives and take ownership of work
- Have the ability to think creatively on process improvements
- Flexible to work in shift
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1) Eye for details
2) Email Communication is mandatory
3) Ability to work under pressure
4) Excellent knowledge of Excel
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)