About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with approximately 199,000 employees. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Businessline/Function :
Finance Operations Platform is a specialized global hub at India Solutions Private Limited for providing financial accounting and reporting services to the various Finance teams worldwide at BNP Paribas. We are a strong team of more than 70+ associates driven by the objective of setting up industrial processes at centralized location and generating global synergies with a proven track record of providing immaculate quality and service delivery. Launched in April 2007, Finance Operations Platform (FOP) provides services such as Accounts Payable, Employee Reimbursements, Intercompany, MIS Reporting, Static data etc.
Associate Level Accounts Payable
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- India ( GE & APAC ) Reporting
- Manage the company's Accounts Payable approval workflow to ensure invoices are properly coded, routed to approvers, and timely paid
- GST and TDS reconciliation , Monthly reporting , NOSTRO, Fixed Asset , Premises and Deposit ledger maintenance
- Vendor management – External and Internal
- Accounts Payable workflow , Processing
- Willingness to take initiatives and take ownership of work
- Have the ability to think creatively on process improvements
- Should able to manage client’s query & should provide them solutions to their issues
- Manage TAT and high accuracy
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good knowledge of excel
- Prior experience in SAP or any other ERP systems
- Comfortable with basic office tools (MS Word, Excel ,Outlook)
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)