Interview with Claudia Belli Jeanteur, Head of Social Entrepreneurship and Microfinance at...
BNP Paribas is pleased to announce that it has been named the Renminbi House of the Year 2015 by "Asia Risk", a leading regional financial publication. The award recognises the Group’s leading position in the market as a strong provider of the best-in-class and innovative business solutions for its Corporate, Institutional and Wealth Management clients.
With its network and solid RMB business platform, BNP Paribas has been a market leader in RMB business on different fronts.
- Ranked amongst top 3 bookrunners in the CNH bond market since 2010, according to Thomson Reuters league tables
- One of the few banks which can offer clients an integrated broker-custodian solution to access the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
- Granted the Bond Settlement Agent Licence (Type A Account) for the interbank bond market by the People’s Bank of China in 2015
- Designated as a primary liquidity provider for the offshore RMB market in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority in 2014
- Amongst the first financial institutions to establish a presence in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone in 2013
Paul Yang, Regional Head of Greater China, BNP Paribas, said: “Given the development of China and the rapid internationalisation of the RMB in the recent years, BNP Paribas has been dedicated to enhancing its RMB platforms and services continuously to help its clients seize the business opportunities. We are very honoured to be named as the RMB House of the Year 2015 by Asia Risk, which is a top award in the financial industry.”
Aaron Woolner, Editor of "Asia Risk", said: “BNP Paribas has clearly put RMB at the heart of its business strategy. This is fully demonstrated by the depth and extent of its business for both corporates and financial institutions.”
Read moreAll news
In 1989, BNP Paribas launched its first microfinance partnership in Guinea. 30 years later,...
The lists recognise BNP Paribas Group Chief Executive Officer Jean-laurent Bonnafé, Jeffrey...