BNP Paribas Corporate Philanthropy publishes its 2018 online report
11.07.2019 | Corporate philanthropy
The BNP Paribas Group is committed to various philanthropic activities in 3 key areas – culture, solidarity and the environment. Discover some of the actions we’ve carried out around the world in 2018 by reading our corporate philanthropy online report, enriched with videos!
Browse the 2018 corporate philanthropy report of the BNP Paribas GroupThis annual online report was produced by the BNP Paribas Foundation, which is the major player of the BNP Paribas' corporate philanthropy strategy, and which also coordinates the international development of corporate philanthropy for the Group, wherever the Bank is located.
BNP Paribas supports people acting for the general interest across the world in 3 strategic areas - culture, solidarity, and the environment:
- artists and cultural institutions involved in jazz and dance;
- research programmes on climate change and biodiversity;
- non-profits and social, humanitarian, or environmental NGOs;
- educational programmes that support disadvantaged populations;
- BNP Paribas employees volunteering in associations.
Photo Header : Compagnie XY - Les « voyages » – expérience 0/Naplouse (vieille ville) -2017