France is home to 3.2 million students from disadvantaged backgrounds, who have less chance of...
BNP Paribas Personal Investors, a department of BGL BNP Paribas, is launching its new website. Informative and transactional, the site aims to deliver enhanced services to its individuals and professional partners. The website is available in French, English and German at www.bnpparibas-personalinvestors.lu
The new site uses the Euroweb platform previously developed for the Cortal Consors France and Germany sites and harnesses BGL BNP Paribas' know-how in processing clients' online transactions, including market orders, purchases/sales of investment funds, and money transfers.
The revamped site offers new functionalities:
- Day trading: buying and selling online the same stock within the same day
- Personalized relationship: clients can see their personal investment advisor and communicate with him or her through a secure messaging service
- Preliminary online account opening: prospective clients can start the process of opening an account by completing the necessary documents online
- New decision support tools: a new, fun-to-use forecasting tool that enables visitors, with a couple of clicks, to calculate their post-retirement financial needs
- Easier to get around: visitors and clients (using the secure area) get direct access to the information they want
- Financial content: high-value added information services with content provided by Dow Jones, Trading Central, Morningstar and BNP Paribas
Commenting on the launch, Adel Nabhan, Marketing, Communication & Strategy Director for BNP Paribas Personal Investors in Luxembourg, said: “This new site meets the needs of our clients in terms of banking services and online trading”.
Vanksen, a communication agency, helped to design the visual identity of the new BNP Paribas Personal Investors Luxembourg website.
Read moreAll news
The Luxembourg-based bank BGL BNP Paribas celebrates its centenary! Over a period of 100 years,...
Devised by BNP Paribas Real Estate employees Lionel Bodénès and Alexandre Marcadier, ColivMe...