#Vivatech 2019: innovations for good
This year's edition will have 4 major themes:
- Tech For Good : Digital and technological innovations to the service of a new economy favoring inclusion and sustainable growth.
- Africa Tech : For the second year running, VivaTech highlights the innovative eco-sytem of African start-ups
- Women in Tech : Promote, stimulate vocations, finance and highlight women who move the lines in the Tech industry.
- United Tech of Europe : A flag bringing together European start-ups from across the continent, events and conferences dedicated to growth potential in Europe.
Join BNP Paribas at VivaTech 2019
As an historic platinum partner of the event, we will welcome you into our open innovation lab of 550m², an eco-friendly space dedicated to “Positive Banking” and co-developed with partner start-ups. Group staff and startupers will present you 45 innovative projects around 3 themes:
- Positive Innovation : An increased positive customer experience thanks to the responsible use of new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data or blockchain
- Positive Solutions : Supporting our clients in the energy transition and towards a sustainable business model through positive impact solutions and services
- Positive Society : Our commitments and programmes to accelerate the development of Social Business in diverse areas such as inclusion, energy transition, health or social support.
Education, health, mobility, water treatment, food waste: we will also be present on the new "Better Life Avenue" space where you will discover 8 start ups and their innovations that will soon become part of your daily lives.
When and how to get there?
VivaTech will table place from Thursday, 16 to Saturday, 18 May 2019 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Halls 1 and 2.2.
The first two days are reserved for professionals and the general public will be hosted on Saturday, 18 May.
- Thursday 16 and Friday 17 May : From 8.00 a.m to 7.p.m
- Saturday 18 May : From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Photo credits : ©Jean-Claude Guilloux