Viva Technology 2018: the international trade event for startups and innovation
Viva Technology, the international rendezvous for innovation and startups, will take place in Paris from 24 to 26 May, at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Hall 1. Viva Technology, an event co-organised by Publicis Group and the Group Les Echos, is dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation. The fair connects startups and major companies in a single unit in time and space to facilitate interaction, foster collaboration, and present the latest innovations.
Viva Technology is back for its third edition with the very basics that made the previous two events a success, and that have now become a hallmark of the show:
- a definite focus on open innovation and cooperation between startups and major groups via labs;
- hundreds of conferences on the latest trends and hottest topics to understand and anticipate developments in our business sectors and society;
- a massive hackathon bringing developers from around the world together;
- a sneak preview of the latest innovations and disruptive technologies to try out.
BNP Paribas, a Platinum partner of VivaTech
This year, BNP Paribas will parade under the flags of “Digital Transformation & New Customer Experience” and “Positive impact” at the VivaTech fair. The Group will welcome you at its Open Innovation Lab branded “Positive Banking”, an eco-responsible space of 550m².
On the digital transformation side, some thirty projects - most of them developed through Open Innovation - will be presented during the 3 days, with the following topics:
- Mobile Banking (Hello Bank, Augmented Reality...)
- New customer journey (Personetics…)
- Artificial Intelligence (Nickel…)
- Blockchain (My collat…)
As for positive impact, the Group will be hosting about a dozen startups with which it is working to bring about a fairer, more sustainable society, around issues such as energy transition, social entrepreneurship and education, to name a few.
When and how to get to there
The first two days are open to professionals only. The general public can come on Saturday, 26 May to discover the innovations of tomorrow.
- Thursday, 24 May: from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday, 25 May: from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, 26 June: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Photos ©L’oeil du Diaph / Jean-Claude Guilloux
Read moreAll news
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2019: BNP Paribas is building staff awareness with a number of events around the world
From 14 to 18 October 2019, the BNP Paribas Group is holding its Diversity and Inclusion Week:...
The second Dansathon will take place from November 20 to 22, 2020 in Liège, if the global...