BNP Paribas has been named as the “World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility” for...
The Asset, one of the leading financial publications in Asia Pacific, has announced the annual results of its Investment Awards for 2012. With 6 distinctions, BNP Paribas is the most awarded financial group, reinforcing its position as a leading financial institution in Asia Pacific:
- Best Credit Derivatives House (for the third consecutive year)
- Best Rates Derivatives House - Institutional
- Best Multi-Asset Structured Product (BNP Paribas' Hybrid Bond Repack)
- Best Derivatives House – Korea (for the second consecutive year)
- Best Asset Management Company - Indonesia (for the third consecutive year)
- Best Asset Management Company - Korea (Shinhan BNP Paribas Asset Management for the third consecutive year)
In Asia, the Asset Triple A Awards represent a defining mark of excellence in the industry. These awards recognise BNP Paribas' ability to tailor products, services and solutions for Asian clients as well as its consistency over the last 12 months.
See the full results on the Asset's website:
Part I: Investors and Wealth Managers
Part II: House and Product Awards
Read moreAll news
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2019: BNP Paribas is building staff awareness with a number of events around the world
From 14 to 18 October 2019, the BNP Paribas Group is holding its Diversity and Inclusion Week:...
BNP Paribas ClimateSeed has won a gold ‘Social, Sustainable & Responsible Banking’ award in...