The final of the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas 2019 tournament took place on the 9 and 10 November in...
The winners of the BNP Paribas' Financial Services Lab
Among the 50 start-ups which worked in the BNP Paribas's Financial Servcies Lab, 10 of them were awarded, for their creativity and their capacity of disruption. They are divided into 2 categories: #ConnectedFinance and #ConnectedCommerce.
The First Prize goes to Evoluchain, a Blockchain platform which empowers companies with smart contracts.
- Jury Prizes
- Ledgys, which works on the crypted data,
- Open Bank Project, an open source API and App store for banks that empowers financial institutions to securely and rapidly enhance their digital offerings using an ecosystem of 3rd party applications and services,
- Signatys, which develops an electronic signature solution,
- FundVisory, which automates access to financial services,
- SESAMm, which proposes to predict the evolution of financial markets on the basis of social networks.
Congratulations to all the participants!
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas and l'Opinion : The financial sector, a key player, adopts “principles for sustainable banking”
On December 4th, the French daily newspaper l’Opinion, published an exclusive dossier:...
In the face of recent shockwaves, the BNP Paribas Group’s subsidiary in Poland has shown its...