As a multi-faceted structure hosted by BGL BNP Paribas, the Group’s Luxembourg subsidiary, the...
The winners of the BNP Paribas' Financial Services Lab
Among the 50 start-ups which worked in the BNP Paribas's Financial Servcies Lab, 10 of them were awarded, for their creativity and their capacity of disruption. They are divided into 2 categories: #ConnectedFinance and #ConnectedCommerce.
The First Prize goes to Evoluchain, a Blockchain platform which empowers companies with smart contracts.
- Jury Prizes
- Ledgys, which works on the crypted data,
- Open Bank Project, an open source API and App store for banks that empowers financial institutions to securely and rapidly enhance their digital offerings using an ecosystem of 3rd party applications and services,
- Signatys, which develops an electronic signature solution,
- FundVisory, which automates access to financial services,
- SESAMm, which proposes to predict the evolution of financial markets on the basis of social networks.
Congratulations to all the participants!
Read moreAll news
From 16 to 18 May 2019, Viva Technology gave a rendezvous to innovators from around the world...
Ludan Stoecklé became interested in Artificial Intelligence (AI) while a student at INSA Lyon....