"IN my shoes" is a podcast series exploring the topics of diversity and inclusion, produced by...
WAI Boost, season 3
And we’re off for a third season of WAI Boost, an acceleration programme designed by BNP Paribas that allies start-ups with large companies or medium-sized businesses.
11 start-up/company pairs
Through the intermediary of its French Retail Bank and L'Atelier BNP Paribas, the Group has launched this new edition, which includes 11 start-up/company pairs. Participants commit to a six-month collaboration, during which they work on an innovative robotics, augmented reality or artificial intelligence project in fields such as manufacturing, health, service and transportation.
Here are the 11 pairs:
- BatVoice puts conversational intelligence to work with customer relations (with Pierre & Vacances).
- Bloc in Bloc is designing an augmented reality mobile calling solution dedicated to building and construction (with Spie Batignolles).
- Brennus Analytics is working to optimise pricing for manufacturers (with Heppner).
- Capte is developing an electronic control unit that collects information transmitted within a vehicle’s local network (CAN Bus, OBD connector) (with Motul).
- DAMAE Medical is perfecting a technology that pairs high resolution imagery with biopsy-free skin cancer detection algorithms (with Guerbet).
- Planet Ride who selects and references the best travel agencies specialists in road-trip (with Prisma Media).
- Dataswati is modelling and putting knowledge to work in the form of a graph for prescriptive decision support systems (with Vicat).
- Energic offers an energetic, interactive and community-based coaching solution (with Idex).
- Lucine is improving living conditions for patients by combating against pain treatment side effects (with Ipsen).
- MIP robotics designs and builds user-friendly collaborative industrial robots at an affordable price (with) Radiall.
- Smart-Services is developing an office management platform that groups together all the services and supplies necessary to manage office spaces (with Onet).
A programme which has proven its success
Begun in 2014, BNP Paribas’s WAI Boost programme is an opportunity for start-ups to accelerate their development and the launch of their products or services.
WAI Boost lets large and mid-cap companies identify promising start-ups, so they better handle their strategic challenges through a privileged relationship.
There’s more to come... so best of luck to the participants in this great adventure!
Read moreAll news
Between low interest rates and volatility in the equity market, the financial environment is...
In the context of climate change, what is the role of biodiversity as well as human activities...