Airplane for individuals, touch pad and cancer treatment...
During this major event for innovation stood a startup challenge, whose winner is Lilium Jet, a German company which develops an electric airplane for individuals. A machine designed to travail up to 400km/h and take off vertically, to be piloted in 2017!
The challenge consisted of 9 categories. Here are the winners:
- White Lab (Air Quality) ;
- Lilium Jet (Aeronautics) ;
- Blitlab (Beauty & Wellbeing) ;
- Koniku (Data & AI) ;
- H2GO Power (Energy) ;
- SafetyNet Technologies (Food & Agriculture) ;
- NovaGray (Healthcare);
- Re:3D (Industry 4.0) ;
- Canard Drones (Transportation & Mobility) ;
- CocoPallet (Waste & Water)
“ The WHOLE HELLO TOMORROW IDEA IS TO TRANSFORM IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS INTO REAL PRODUCTS THAT SOLVE MAJOR PROBLEMS ”
Co-founder and President of Hello Tomorrow