For the next 4 months, 8 Fintech/Assurtech startups integrate innovation Accelerator L'Atelier BNP Paribas. This program allows them to co- innovate in contact with the areas of banking , in order to develop new offerings for customers.
These services or products meet the issues raised by the Group's businesses, from cyber security to customer experience, risk, compliance, insurance, and payment...
Hosted within the WAI Paris, in a privileged framework, each of these startups is sponsored by a business, or a Group entity. Chosen among 142 start-ups from all over the world, they enjoy coaching by the Lab of L'Atelier BNP Paribas, as well as the mentoring of entrepreneurs and experts from the financial industry.
“I’m delighted to see a number of the Bank’s businesses working hand-in-hand with young startups. In our drive to invent the bank of tomorrow we can rely on the considerable resources of the BNP Paribas Group but we are also determined to make use of the skills of other players who are keen to improve the customer journey” says Jacques d’Estais, Deputy Chief Operating Officer of the BNP Paribas Group and Head of International Financial Services
A total of 8 pairs are formed as part of the Accelerator Fintech BNP Paribas:
- Amalfi, pairing with BNP Paribas Cardif: Amalfi is France’s first peer-to-peer insurance broker, which uses data-driven behavioural analysis and community management to enable customers to drastically reduce their overall cost of insurance.
- Fortia, pairing with BNP Paribas Securities Services: Fortia Financial Solutions is a French RegTech company that brings disruptive technologies to the field of regulatory practice. Based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and collaborative intelligence, Fortia Financial Solutions is set to bring about substantial changes in the way compliance is managed.
- Heuritech, pairing with BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Heuritech is developing an easy-to-use platform of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions designed to automatically turn all content (both multilingual texts and images) into actionable data.
- KYC3 (Know Your Customer, Counterparty and Competition), pairing with BNP Paribas Wealth Management: KYC operates in many dimensions – helping to master regulatory and reputational risk end-to-end from business development through to compliance; obtaining actionable intelligence from machine learning on unstructured Big Data.
- LogMote, pairing with the BNP Paribas Retail Banking Division in France (FRB): LogMote is a unique unified authentication service which manages both legacy and cloud applications. The user’s smartphone becomes the contactless key to unlock, simplify and accelerate his/her user access.
- PayCar, pairing with BNP Paribas Cardif: PayCar is a payment method designed to facilitate used car transactions. PayCar offers simplicity and security to both buyers and sellers.
- TwinPeek, pairing with BNP Paribas Wealth Management: TwinPeek is the first Personal Data Protection & Monetisation solution that allows everyone to take full control of their online data and only share the information they want to share anonymously and securely via a Digital Alter Ego, or ‘Twin’, while transacting, interacting or browsing on the internet.
- CommonAccord, L’Atelier BNP Paribas special choice partner: CommonAccord.org brings the benefits of open source collaboration to legal documents. It enables a world of peer-based relationships and facilitates continuous improvements to legal texts. The incubator is helping grow the CommonAccord solution into a Centre for Collaborative Law.
See you in June for the conclusion of the program and the implementation of an action plan for each of these start-ups.
Read moreAll news
In the face of recent shockwaves, the BNP Paribas Group’s subsidiary in Poland has shown its...
What will be the primary concerns of society and of our customers within the next decade? What...