The “Euromoney Awards for Excellence”, given out in London on July 8, define banking excellence in global categories and across 110 individual countries. Over the years these awards, distributed by the highly influential Euromoney Magazine, have set the standards for banking and capital market excellence amongst the top ranking financial institutions around the world.
BNP Paribas has been awarded the 2010 Euromoney Awards in the following categories:
- Best Bank in Western Europe
- Best Bank France
- Best Bank in Belgium
- Best M&A House in Colombia
- Best Equity House in France
- Equity Derivatives House of the Year
- Best Global Infrastructure & Project Finance House
The awards are based on outstanding performance, quality service, innovation and momentum.