This week, EcoAct released its annual Sustainability Reporting Performance Report, which...
Discover the winners of MIT Summit Europe 2016
Summit Europe is a special meeting of the community of Innovators Under 35 Europe that aims to unite European Innovators as well as to welcome and celebrate the new generation of talents discovered in 2016. During the evening ceremony, on November 24th, they celebrated the announcement of 3 special mentions amongst all the European Innovators Under 35 awarded by the community this year.
The three innovators receiving the most numbers of votes are:
- The Most Impactful Innovator : Katarzyna Kaminska (Poland), her drugs could cure the flu, irrespective of the strain;
- The Most Audacious Innovator : Timothée Boitouzet (France), with the translucent wood: a resistant and sustainable material for constructing the buildings of the future;
- The Most Novel Innovator : Gonzalo Murillo (Spain), using energy 'that floats in the air' to power Internet of things sensors without batteries.
3 special mentions for 2016 edition
Summit Europe, as the special reunion of young social change makers, will be a perfect occasion for the reflection, discussion and the exchange of knowledge regarding current global topics. One day of activities, keynotes, collaborative workshops and discussions with one goal: challenging the issues concerning Europe, in a new transformative way. Each year this scheme sets out to reward young innovators whose work brings together technology, innovation and creativity, to provide effective responses to the major challenges facing our society today. “Innovators Under 35” is the first global community of innovators, pioneers and social change-makers.
BNP Paribas and L'Atelier BNP Paribas are European Partners and Summit Founding Partners.
They celebrated the announcement of 3 special mentions amongst all the European Innovators Under 35 awarded by the community in 2016:
● Impactful Innovator : the project which has the potential to generate a positive and social impact for our society;
● Novel Innovator : an original and unique project which has the potenial to transform a sector of the society;
● Audacious Innovator : the project which has the potential to overcome the existing barriers to solve the problems of our society.
“their community, created with passion and the effort for over five years, wants to strengthen the connections between its members and, with joint forces, create the solutions that are making the real impact to the world.”
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas confirms its position among leaders of the banking sector, placing itself in the top...
For the eighth consecutive year, BNP Paribas has been awarded the “Top Employer Europe” 2021...