Every year since 2010, Convergences has been publishing the Microfinance Barometer, which...
Discover the winners of the 2017 BNP Paribas International Hackathon
The biggest international hackathon of the financial industry took place last weekend. The third edition that happened simultaneously in 10 cities around the world was a great success. Start-up and experts from the BNP Paribas Group worked all weekend on a joint challenge: creating a unique customer experience. By the end of this exceptional weekend, 28 start-up were chosen to pursue the adventure!
Discover the winners in each city
- wiGroup is a Saas software company specialized in mobile transactions. It as been selected for its mobile retail reward solution.
- Serious Factory is the editor of the VTS software that allows users to create behavioral simulators for training, without the need for technical or design skills.
- Q°emotion is a digital platform that analyzes and monitors the emotions of the audiences with innovative semantic algorithms.
- Visiblee is a SaaS solution which identifies anonymous B2B website visitors and converts them into clients
- Vizir.co is a sales & marketing chatbot software with advanced business analytics capabilities
- SPIXII creates superior automated customer experiences for banks and insurance companies, when selling and servicing their products
- Botmind accompanies companies in creating innovative solutions using artificial intelligence, mainly with a SaaS platform that manages chatbots
- Celestory is a solution allowing the creation of personalized learning apps without coding, based on audiovisual pieces of content
- Smatbeam is a construction oriented platform which centralize the information to facilitate communication and share data between the bank and the clients from price bid to execution phase of the project.
- Kudujad.io is an IoT platform that connect all specific devices to one app for free an forever. It is a sort of app store for IoT devices that can accomodate any pre-registered IoT gadget.
- Smovin is a plateforme that helps customers maximise the profitability on their real estate investment by automating the administration tasks.
- Manual.to is a SAAS plateforme that makes manuals creation and reading easy and thus helps companies save costs on producing contents such as text and images while offering great insights, after-sales tools and better communication.
- Shentilium: solution that provides a market sentiment indicator from social media, on all asset class.
- Good Atlas: solution that uses advanced voice technology, natural language processing and artificial intelligence to provide real-time insights to Relationship Managers in their daily interactions with clients.
- 4Paradigm: a "Smart Core System for Consumer Financing", offering enterprise-wide AI capabilities in consumer full life-cycle, including precision marketing, anti-fraud, smart collection, smart pricing, etc.
- Zhuge IO: a solution that helps the bank to deeply collaborate with offline stores to precisely identify, acquire and provide loan services to potential customers by leveraging intelligent platform to collect, analyze and ultilize online customer behaviour data that will improve customer experience and engagement.
- Saagie: Smart Applications platform that help banks & insurance companies build and run predictive applications in record times. Can resolve multiple banking use cases including facilitating onboarding activities (KYC / ALM..) as well as Compliance & Risk Management.
- FinSpace: Automate documentation and data exchange between SMEs and Commercial Banking.
- Tetrao is based on robotic cognitive technology to behave like a human being and accelerate data gathering from the different web sources. This technology speeds up the professional onboarding process from several months to 3 days.
- Inspirient is specialized in automated, cloud-based data analytics with an intuitive, math-free user experience.
- Endeksa is a mortgage digitalization solution to facilitate the evaluation and transaction of real estate assets through data analytics.
- Kiraplus is a smart rental platform that makes real estate portfolio management and rental transactions simple, fast, reliable and advantageous.
- BB Boyz: BNL Boon is a platform for offering specific pathways to help people achieve the great goals of their lives.
- Mendua: The marketplace of goods acquired though leasing for SME.
- SpidChain: An app for identity profiling and matching: a game where your friends say what they think about you, while earning loyalty points. With self-sovereign identity system on blockchain.
- Bankon VR: The first application of virtual reality for customer service.
- GoSherpy - Maître: The digital concierge that offers to the client highly tailored financial and non-financial investment opportunities and helps the private banker to better know their clients’ profile.
- Querona is specialized in logical data warehousing and Big Data analytics. It introduces groundbreaking approach to Business Intelligence (BI) and provides a solution that makes companies successful in a fast-paced environment by empowering business.
“ The international Hackathon is an important part of our innovation strategy. The challenge this year is to create a state of the art customer experience to better serve our customers. This is fully in line with the digital transformation plan of the bank. ”
Deputy Chief Operating Officer of BNP Paribas and co-sponsor of BNP Paribas International Hackathon
The BNP Paribas International Hackathon in numbers
See you on 1 December for DemoDay 2017!
The weekend is just the beginning
Each of the winners will be working with the Group's businesses: French Retail Banking, BNP Paribas Personal Finance, BNP Paribas Cardif, Bank of the West, BGL, BGZ, BNL, Consorsbank, Fortis, TEB, among others...
Read moreAll news
Roughly 3,000 innovators from 120 countries came together for this two-day event to promote...
it's time for Demo Day! As part of the 3rd edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon,...