At a 17th century estate in Louveciennes, part of BNP Paribas' heritage since 1946, a training facility was built in 1992. Now known as the BNP Paribas Louveciennes Campus, this symbolic venue located just outside Paris plays an important role in the history of the Group as it supports all its developments.
The Campus welcomes employees from all the Group's entities and from all over the world. Throughout their career, employees gather here to attend training courses, enlarge their professional network and to exchange with colleagues.
This site of diversity, creativity and interchange is also open to other French and international companies to organize training courses, conferences or receptions. It provides an ideal meeting point, equipped with all the technologies needed for a successful professional event. To find out more, visit the Campus' brand new website.