BNP Paribas has been named as the “World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility” for...
On September 17, 18 and 19, 300 internationally renowned speakers and 5000 participants will come together to discuss the pillars of a sustainable and equitable society at the Palais Brongniart in Paris. The Convergences World Forum is an annual event, held by the think tank Convergences 2015, with whom BNP Paribas has partnered since 2008.
The list of speakers includes individuals from across the private and public sectors:
• Bruno Witvoët, CEO of Unilever France
• Christophe de Margerie, CEO of Total
• Andris Piebalgs, European Commissioner for Development at the European Commission
• Bertrand Badré, CFO of the World Bank
• Tawakkol Karman, Nobel Peace Prize 2011
• Jane Wales, President of the Global Philanthropy Forum
In addition, four BNP Paribas speakers will be moderating round tables on the following subjects:
• François Villeroy De Galhau, COO of BNP Paribas, on financial inclusion in developed countries
• François Debiesse, Président of the Fondation de l'Orangerie, on Philanthropy and social business
• Emmanuel de Lutzel, Head of Social Business at BNP Paribas, on the challenges of social integration and jobs among young people
• Matthieu Soulé from L'Atelier BNP Paribas on technological innovations and the Millenium Objectives for Development.
Sign up and be a part in the 6th Convergences World Forum!
Download the brochure
Follow the Forum on Twitter @TeamC2015
Read moreAll news
The Convergences World Forum will take place on 5 and 6 September 2019 at the Palais Brongniart...
BNP Paribas supports One Young World, which took place in London this year from 22 to 25...