BNP Paribas has fully incorporated the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals into its roadmap and...
BNP Paribas at #VivaTech : discover the program of Saturday 18 May!
From Thursday 16 to Saturday 18 May 2019, join us at Viva Technology on our Open Innovation Lab dedicated to Positive Banking: an experiential environment presenting 45 innovative projects developed by the Group in collaboration with start-ups.
BNP Paribas at VivaTech 2019
Throughout the general-public day on Saturday 18 May, our Lab will be entirely dedicated to youth and families around 5 major themes :
- Health & Disabilities
- Education & New Technologies
- CSR & New Technologies
- Budget management and crowdfunding
- Virtual Reality experiences
10h30 - 11h30 : MAKE.ORG conference to announce the action plan of the civil society to give a chance to each young person - VivaTech stage, CEO Forum
With Bertrand Cizeau, Head of Communications and Deputy Head of Company Engagement at BNP Paribas
14h00 - 16h00 : “Next Startupper Challenge” An interscholastic competition with 10 universities participating to choose the most innovative start-up proposal made by students. - Pitch zone N°3, Hall 1
With Matthieu Jolly, Services & innovation manager at L'Echangeur by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Program of our Lab on Saturday 18 May
Workshops to test all day long at our Lab
- Connect Parc : Robot Programming Workshop and "Understanding Artificial Intelligence" workshop
- Simplon : Introductory coding programs to children and young people
- Ecotree : Environmental Awareness Workshop
- Lunii : Workshop "Ma fabrique à histoire", kids can create their own adventures and stimualte their imagination.
- Red Cross : Life-saving training in virtual reality
Photo credits : ©Jean-Claude Guilloux
Read moreAll news
Active and constant sponsor of FinTechs and Insurtechs worldwide, BNP Paribas is a major player...
Gender equality within the Group has been a key issue that BNP Paribas has worked on...