Together with the Integrated Report, “At a glance” 2018-2019 presents a summary of the key...
BNP Paribas at #VivaTech : discover the program of Saturday 18 May!
From Thursday 16 to Saturday 18 May 2019, join us at Viva Technology on our Open Innovation Lab dedicated to Positive Banking: an experiential environment presenting 45 innovative projects developed by the Group in collaboration with start-ups.
BNP Paribas at VivaTech 2019
Throughout the general-public day on Saturday 18 May, our Lab will be entirely dedicated to youth and families around 5 major themes :
- Health & Disabilities
- Education & New Technologies
- CSR & New Technologies
- Budget management and crowdfunding
- Virtual Reality experiences
10h30 - 11h30 : MAKE.ORG conference to announce the action plan of the civil society to give a chance to each young person - VivaTech stage, CEO Forum
With Bertrand Cizeau, Head of Communications and Deputy Head of Company Engagement at BNP Paribas
14h00 - 16h00 : “Next Startupper Challenge” An interscholastic competition with 10 universities participating to choose the most innovative start-up proposal made by students. - Pitch zone N°3, Hall 1
With Matthieu Jolly, Services & innovation manager at L'Echangeur by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Program of our Lab on Saturday 18 May
Workshops to test all day long at our Lab
- Connect Parc : Robot Programming Workshop and "Understanding Artificial Intelligence" workshop
- Simplon : Introductory coding programs to children and young people
- Ecotree : Environmental Awareness Workshop
- Lunii : Workshop "Ma fabrique à histoire", kids can create their own adventures and stimualte their imagination.
- Red Cross : Life-saving training in virtual reality
Photo credits : ©Jean-Claude Guilloux
Read moreAll news
Four BNP Paribas employees had the unique opportunity to bring their professional skills to...
In September 2018, in partnership with the UNI Global Union international federation, BNP...