In 2016, BNP Paribas signed a partnership with Plug and Play, a global innovation platform that...
BNP Paribas, partner of the Paris Fintech Forum 2018
Come to the Paris Fintech Forum 2018, in Paris on 30 and 31 January 2018! Two days of debate, panel discussions, interviews and conferences, which will bring together key CEOs and leaders from international finance players, as well as the heads of major Fintechs in Europe and worldwide. As part of its co-creation strategy with Fintechs, BNP Paribas is a Gold partner at this key event.
Two days of conferences, debate and workshops
The experts attending the various meetings planned for these two days will discuss numerous issues: the future of BlockChain, Neobanks and the real market situation, Cooperation between Fintechs, From the traditional bank to the mobile bank 3.0, Fintechs and employment, etc.
Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, CEO of BNP Paribas, will speak at 4.40 pm on 30 January on the impact of digital transformation within an international group, as well as on the importance of tie-ups between financial players and Fintechs in this digital revolution.
From 2.20 pm to 4.30 pm on 30 January, the Group will have a dedicated space to talk about BNP Paribas Business Stories. These two hours will be focused on three points:
- Meeting start-ups’ banking needs
- Co-creation with start-ups: why, what and how?
- Investing in start-ups’ development: a win-win approach
The Paris Fintech Forum in a few figures :
How is the event organised?
These two days will tackle all the topical issues relating to digital finance in general and Fintechs in particular. The whole of the Palais Brongniart in the heart of Paris will be reserved to host this event.
A two-day event to facilitate real exchanges between players from different ecosystems:
- More than 200 speakers and 2,000 delegates,
- 3 stages for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, with speakers who are leaders of banks, insurance companies, telecoms operators, regulators and Fintechs worldwide,
- A dedicated stage to present more than 120 pitches and showcases by Fintechs from Europe, the US, Asia and Africa,
- 2 rooms of themed workshops with our partners,
- An exhibition hall over two floors that brings together leading players in digital finance and 50 different Fintech stands on each day,
- Four innovation lounges hosted by our partners,
- Three networking lounges to facilitate discussion and interaction,
- The Paris Fintech Forum Awards presented by an international jury,
- More than 80 partners and sponsors, including many associations and international Fintech hubs.
The 13th edition of the Women's Forum Global Meeting will take place this year for the first...