· Preparation of precise and concise
credit proposals with accurate and comprehensive analysis in line with the
· In liaison with the RM, to spread,
analyze and comment on the economic rationale and account strategy behind the
· To initiate and follow up with other
metiers and functions, such as Compliance, Legal, Product for the concurrence
on the facilities in accordance with the credit procedure.
· To ensure approval process and
circulation route is in line with related internal guidelines
· To coordinate with Regional Monitoring
team to handling/follow up the trade level approval and limit/collateral
· Responsibility and contribution to
· To attend to ah-hoc assignments, e.g.
preparation of internal management reporting and regulatory reporting, support
to new business projects, etc.
- High sense of responsibility & teamwork spirit.
- Strong credit analytical skills and comprehensive
knowledge of the Taiwan market, its participants,
and credit & trading products.
- Strong organizational and coordinating ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to firmly
and confidently express credit decision and opinions.
- Ability to react to stressful situations with
professionalism while remaining calm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in financial
institutions with a minimum 2 - 5 years in a credit analysis and underwriting
role (credit trained).
Primary Location: TW-TPE-TaipeiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to manage a project