BNP Paribas is supporting the 2019 edition of European Microfinance Week, to be held 20-22...
Hello play! is present in France and Italy in the form of a crowd sponsoring platform for music. Streaming platforms users are invited to support music projects by listening to music, which allows them to earn Hello Coins which can then be invested in their favorite project.
In Belgium, Hello play! is a media dedicated to electronic music with playlists, exclusive live sessions, events and news reporting, all freely available in all devices.
Three months after its launch, the originality of the digital platform Hello play! was recognized with two awards:
- "Innovation of the month" by the EFMA, the observatory of innovation in financial services for retail banks in Europe
- "Best Innovative Digital Service" at the Grand Prix Strategies of digital marketing (in France)
A strong start for this innovative platform that suits the consumers’ evolving habits. Some key figures on this success:
- 460,000 users
- 1 million tracks listened
- 75,000 shares on social networks
- 467,000 hello corners earned
- 28 projects funded and 14 fully financed projects
>> Watch the video to learn more about Hello play!
[[ Flash content unavailable ]]
Read moreAll news
The evolution of Covid-19’s spread and the stringent protection mechanisms put in place in...
BNP Paribas has been named Western Europe’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility and Best...