BNP Paribas has been named as the “World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility” for...
Once again, BNP Paribas was honored by Euromoney, winning the following Awards for Excellence 2012:
• Best M&A House in France
• Best Debt House in France
• Best Debt House in Western Europe
• Best Bank in Western Europe (for the third year in a row)
• Best Bank in France
• Best Bank in Belgium (for the second year in a row)
• Best Investment Bank in The Netherlands
The Euromoney awards recognise institutions that demonstrate leadership, innovation, and momentum in the markets in which they excel. They incorporate global awards for banking and capital markets; and awards for the best banks and securities houses in almost 100 countries around the world.
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas ClimateSeed has won a gold ‘Social, Sustainable & Responsible Banking’ award in...
Sustainable finance is a powerful lever for economic transformation, creating a more responsible...