Once again, BNP Paribas was honored by Euromoney, winning the following Awards for Excellence 2012:
• Best M&A House in France
• Best Debt House in France
• Best Debt House in Western Europe
• Best Bank in Western Europe (for the third year in a row)
• Best Bank in France
• Best Bank in Belgium (for the second year in a row)
• Best Investment Bank in The Netherlands
The Euromoney awards recognise institutions that demonstrate leadership, innovation, and momentum in the markets in which they excel. They incorporate global awards for banking and capital markets; and awards for the best banks and securities houses in almost 100 countries around the world.
Read moreAll news
Actions against climate change: BNP Paribas publishes its second “Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures” (TCFD) report
Committed to the fight against climate change since 2011, BNP Paribas publishes today its second...
2021 has already proven an important year of milestones for BNP Paribas’ objective to be a...