BNP Paribas employees are ‘agents of change’ and actively engaged in the evolutions of society. In this first Report on Activity and Corporate Responsibility, employeestalk about their contributions. Around the world and across the Group, employees are helping BNP Paribas to capitalise on change and deliver an innovative banking experience.
The objective of 2016 Report on Activity and Corporate Responsibility is to present to our stakeholders how the Group's performance is based on both its strategic vision and its societal commitment.
- Commitment to society (microfinance, social entrepreneurship, financial education, corporate philanthropy)
- 2017-2020 Business development plan (Group, business lines, HR...)
- The energy transition (renewable energy, energy efficiency, green bonds...)
- Digitalisation (digital banking, mobile payments, apps, data...)
- Innovation (Fintech, incubators, blockchain, hackathons...)
“ We reached, or exceeded, all our targets and have begun to build the bank of the future. The year 2017 sees the launch of our Business Development Plan, which will enable the Group to meet these challenges by 2020. ”
Chief Executive Officer of BNP Paribas