On the 4th of March, the 1st Belgian SIB ( Social Impact Bond) structured and financed by BNP...
The BNP Paribas Masters for girls and boys aged up to 12 is one of the most prestigious competitions of the Bulgarian national tennis calendar. Only eight boys and girls – those who perform best during the year – qualify to participate. Signed up for the tournaments this year are:
- - girls: Yana Dragieva, Victoria Bardarova, Daniela Kabakova, Petya Arshinkova, Elizabeth Danailova, Desislava Zlateva, Gabriela Yakavlieva, Alexandra Draganova;
- - boys: Kaloyan Valchev, Daniel Kostov, Georgi Kostov, Chavdar Shokov, Martin Atanassov, Petar Andreev, Velislav Cholakov, Robert Sokratov;
The tournament format guarantees the eight players at least 5 matches against the best in their age group, an objective almost as important as winning the BNP Paribas Masters itself as it provides the young talents with plenty of the match practice that they need to progress.
BNP Paribas supports the development of tennis in Bulgaria at all levels through national, regional and local tournaments as well as school, family and community tennis. As a result of this sponsorship, the National State Tournament for Veterans, National Singles Champioships for Men and Women and the Masters Tournament for Boys and Girls up to 12 years of age, incorporate the BNP Paribas name. BNP Paribas also supports a social and educational program called “Tennis For Everybody” which provides tennis coaching and equipment to underprivileged young people.
In supporting tennis in Bulgaria, BNP Paribas confirms its long standing position as the N°1 sponsor of the sport. The group has developed a unique and profound partnership with tennis at all levels, all over the world :
- world-class level with a presence at many top tier events, including wheelchair tennis, a discipline to whose worldwide development BNP Paribas has decided to commit
- Neighbourhood tennis with major support of tennis education programs for players of all ages, developed by many national tennis associations
- Social welfare support through tennis activities.
After more than thirty six years of faithfully supporting tennis, BNP Paribas' commitment to the sport continues to set records for longevity, much like the relationship which BNP Paribas develops daily with its customers, a relationship based on trust and long-term commitment.
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas recognised as no. 1 European bank on the management of climate-related risks and opportunities in ShareAction’s 2020 ranking
On the 26th of April, the British NGO ShareAction released the results of its 2020 “Banking on...
In the face of recent shockwaves, the BNP Paribas Group’s subsidiary in Poland has shown its...