The first edition of BNP Paribas International Hackathon has designated its winners, during a ceremony held in Paris.
It was the beginning of the third and final phase of a program which began in June, with a 48-hour Hackathon which brought together 57 teams based in San Francisco, Paris , Brussels, Rome and Istanbul. 17 of them have been selected to take part to a Summer Digital Bootcamp of 10 weeks, during which they were able to develop their project.
These 17 finalists delivered a pitch of 3 minutes, before a jury that crowned 6 of them, who will benefit from resources, financial, workplace and partnerships:
- BehavioSec developed an identification solution by behaviour;
- Snapcheck works on digital checks;
- Heuritech, on semantic analysis;
- Datasine, on big data analysis;
- Logmote, on an identification solution;
- Saldo.mx, on a cross-border payment solution.
This event was also the occasion to announce the holding of a second edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon.
Read moreAll news
The biggest international hackathon of the financial industry took place last weekend. The third...
it's time for Demo Day! As part of the 3rd edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon,...