Strong organic growth in 2017
Last year the organic growth of the Arval leased fleet throughout the world was 7.4%, reaching another record-breaking figure of 1,103,835 vehicles.
During the year, Arval continued its geographical expansion with the opening of its subsidiary in Norway, which is a very advanced market from an energy transition perspective. In 2017, Arval accelerated the enlargement and reinforcement of its added value offering, notably through the deployment of innovative digital solutions for fleet managers and drivers and enhanced integrated telematics services with Arval Active Link.
Launch of new groundbreaking offers
Arval announces, on Tuesday, February 13 the launch of five innovative offers:
- “Arval For Me” (unavailable link): Via this digital solution, Arval gives individuals access to its know-how, added value services and network.
- “Arval Car Sharing” allows employees to access a car for a pre-reserved period of time. The Arval Car Sharing solution is a web and mobile platform through which they can search, book, open and close the vehicle in three taps.
- “Arval For Employee”: For Arval client’s employees. It covers different possibilities: salary exchange, car leasing solutions, leaver offers, car sharing and the access to Arval’s trusted network for maintenance and repair.
- “My Arval” is a full digital suite that Arval provides to its customers and drivers. My Arval for customers is a web portal dedicated to fleet managers, My Arval for drivers is a mobile application that helps drivers in their daily usage of their cars…
- “Electric Vehicle”: Thanks to its new partnership with Renault, Nissan and NewMotion, Arval’s Electric Vehicle offer is now able to cover the whole Electric Vehicle ecosystem.
“ In fast evolving environments, our clients’ needs evolve permanently. I strongly believe that these new groundbreaking offers, based on our digital know-how, will help our clients take up their challenges and make a sustainable decisive contribution to the green transformation of our sector ”